Put in place a full managed service for your applications and solutions on the AWS cloud with an experienced and recognized AWS Partner and preferably a member of the AWS Managed Server Partner program. AWS developed its global MSP program to help AWS customers identify reliable AWS Partners capable of helping them to migrate, run and optimize their AWS workloads. A scope of managed service activities with associated SLAs and KPIs can give your organization assurance of the effective operation, maintenance, optimization, and securing of your AWS environments and solutions.
- The requirement for full end to end management, maintenance, and protection of your AWS environments, should be recognized and incorporated into your organizations AWS cloud strategy.
- The operation, maintenance and securing of your AWS solutions and environments requires an experienced AWS Managed Service Partner Program member and or an established inhouse AWS competency.
- Tooling and automation are central to successful and efficient operation of an AWS managed service.
- A close collaborative engagement, comprehensive service management and clear communication between the organization and the AWS managed service provider are key to successful service delivery.
Establishing policies, procedures and operational practices for the management and maintenance of your AWS environments from the start is critical, failing to do this at the outset will make it significantly more difficult to implement the necessary operational control and process at a later stage.
Our focus on automation and innovation in our usage of Amazon Web Services enables us to deliver effective and reliable managed services for our clients. We have a proven history of providing a high quality and cost-efficient global 24-7 AWS managed services to large global enterprises, public sector organizations, small-to-medium enterprises, and start-ups.
AWS Managed Service Partner Program
TerraAlto a PFH Technology Group company, has 10 years’ experience working as an AWS Advance Consulting Partner, and we are in our fourth year as a member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider (MSP) program, after completing a rigorous third-party validation audit to become one of only 149 service providers globally to achieve this status.
To qualify AWS Partners for the AWS MSP program, Amazon Web Services conduct a comprehensive third-party audit of TerraAlto’s cloud service capabilities covering DevOps, security, on-boarding processes, incident management and change management and service management.
Our AWS Full Managed Service
The TerraAlto AWS Managed Service is an SLA-based offering that allows organisations to delegate the ongoing management of their AWS environments to certified AWS Managed Service Provider, covering:
- 24-7 global monitoring and automated response with follow-up by experienced engineers when required.
- Automated deployment and change management.
- Ongoing security, compliance, and performance management.
- Proactive cost optimisation.
- Continuous improvement, innovation, and process automation
- By integrating DevOPs tooling and automation with ITIL standard processes, in combination with the deep AWS expertise of our team, TerraAlto ensure you deploy and operate an AWS Well-Architected and best practice-based AWS environment.
If you would like to learn more about how the TerraAlto Managed Service for AWS, you can contact us on email@example.com.
We safeguard your operations, ensure your availability, and provide technology for your growth.