The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that requests, changes and incidents reported by our clients are assigned and dealt with by our team of engineers in an effective, timely and professional manner.
You will work as part of a team that designs, implements and provides high-level support for web hosting services and complex application stacks within AWS. Visits to Europe-wide customer sites may be required.
Location – Remote working from inside EU, for Irish based company.
Benefits – Health insurance. Pension Plan. Bonus scheme. Remote working. Extensive ongoing training and certification. Career opportunities with growing AWS cloud services company.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Ensuring that all requests, changes and incidents reported by our clients to the TerraAlto service desk are recorded, validated and assigned to our Engineering team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicating with our clients through email and outbound calls.
- Coordinating the resolution of client incidents.
- Monitoring service desk work queues to ensure that all workflows and service levels are being maintained.
- Completing quarterly client satisfaction surveys with our clients.
- Creating and maintaining service desk procedures and other documentation
- You take ownership: The Client Services Coordinator is a pivotal and autonomous role in our organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful operation of our service desk on a day-to-day basis.
- You are administratively strong and organized: You are comfortable managing your time across multiple priorities and take professional pride in remaining in control of your various work activities.
- You are decisive: You can independently evaluate a situation and arrive at good decisions in a logical and timely manner.
- You are quality-oriented: You become personally invested in avoiding errors and delivering high-quality work for our clients.
- You are enthusiastic about technology: You are comfortable learning how to use new software and enjoy continually expanding your vocabulary of technical terms and concepts. To be successful in this role, you will need to acquire and continually develop a working knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- You are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change.
- You have a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
The Must-have Skills;
- You have previously worked in a technical support or technical service desk role in a high-paced environment.
- You have experience working with a Service Desk tool (e.g. Freshdesk, ZenDesk, ServiceNow or similar).
- You have excellent client service skills: You empathise with the client and do what’s needed to win their trust and respect.
- You are a capable incident handler: skilled at managing client communications and coordinating resolution activities throughout the incident handling process.
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset: You can look at an operational activity, identify ways to improve it, and then follow through to implement those improvements.
- You are competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- A third level qualification in a technology-related discipline.
- You have previous experience in a hands-on technical role with a technology product, consulting or service company.
- You hold an AWS certification or an ITIL qualification.