The AWS Partnership & Programs Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of TerraAlto’s partner engagement with AWS and our participation in AWS programmes – including ensuring our continued alignment with existing AWS partner programmes, the attainment of new partner competencies, the continuous development of our presence on the AWS Partner Portal and the nurturing of collaborative working relationships with AWS teams across Europe.
Location – Remote working from inside EU, for Irish based company.
Benefits – Health insurance. Pension Plan. Bonus scheme. Remote working. Extensive ongoing training and certification. Career opportunities with growing AWS cloud services company.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Ongoing maintenance of TerraAlto’s alignment with the AWS Managed Service Partner program requirements and ensuring incorporation of these requirements into TerraAlto’s operations.
- Ongoing maintenance of TerraAlto’s alignment with the AWS Migration competency requirements and ensuring incorporation of these requirements into TerraAlto’s operations and project delivery.
- Leading TerraAlto’s pursuit and attainment of new AWS competencies and programs.
- Ensuring that TerraAlto’s presence on the AWS Partner Portal is well-curated and regularly updated with new content and credentials in order to meet partner qualifying criteria.
- Ensuring that all new opportunities are added to the AWS Partner Portal in a timely and accurate way, and that all related queries from AWS account managers are responded to in a timely manner.
- Generate presentations, case studies and other documentation as required to meet the requirements of AWS competencies and programmes.
- Prepare for and organize the team to engage with external auditors for attainment of and maintenance of AWS programs and competencies.
- Ensuring TerraAlto and client awareness of available AWS funding options and applying for AWS funding programs on behalf of clients and internal project (e.g. proof of concept projects) whenever possible.
- Ensure that our team remain up to date with relevant AWS partnership programme and process developments.
- Build and maintain relationship with AWS Partner Development managers.
- Build and maintain relationships with AWS Account Manager, Architectural and Product teams.
- Support the plan and organization of AWS and TerraAlto client events.
- You take ownership: The AWS Partnership & Programs Manager is a pivotal and autonomous role in our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that TerraAlto remain compliant with AWS Program and Competency requirements.
- You are administratively strong and organized: You are comfortable managing your time across multiple priorities and take professional pride in remaining in control of your various work activities
You are decisive: You can independently evaluate a situation and arrive at good decisions in a logical and timely manner.
- You are quality-oriented: You become personally invested in ensuring that the quality of all deliverables under your responsibility.
- You are enthusiastic about technology: You are comfortable learning how to use new software and enjoy continually expanding your vocabulary of technical terms and concepts. To be successful in this role, you will need to acquire and continually develop a working knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud technologies (note: we will of course support you with this).
- You are flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with change.
- You have a sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
The Must-have Skills;
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- You are a capable problem solver, comfortable discussing problems with operations management, auditors and clients and confident coordinating resolution activities.
- You are comfortable planning and project-managing new initiatives (e.g. planning and achieving partner program and competencies qualification).
- You have a continuous improvement mindset: You can look at an operational activity, identify ways to improve it, and then follow-through to implement those improvements.
- You are competent using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- You have previously been successful in a partner program management role (not necessarily in a technology environment).
- You have previous experience of collaborating with partner companies and have a good understanding of the competency and program qualification process.
- You have experience of working with technology partners, Cloud Solution Providers, and or specifically Amazon Web Services.
- You have previous experience in sales, branding and or marketing.
- A third level qualification.
- You have previous experience in a hands-on technical role with a technology product, consulting or service company.
- You hold an AWS certification or other technical certification.
TerraAlto is an AWS Advanced Consulting and MSP Partner with an AWS DevOps Competency, who help organisations build and manage advanced solutions utilising AWS services for big data, IoT and enterprise data platforms. With an extensive experience of delivering greenfield implementations, migrations, and application innovations, TerraAlto have worked with a wide range of client organisations ranging from tech start-ups to large global organizations.